Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Indoor Playground at Holloman

Have I mentioned yet that it has been VERY hot here in New Mexico? It is scorching hot. I wish I was 13 months old like Avery so that I could wear a onesie to keep cool. Alas, that is not a good look for me.

About 3 times a week, we retreat to the indoor playground on base called Kidsport. It shares a parking lot with the Commissary and is less than a mile away from our TLF.



Here is what you see to the left when you walk in. It is a spot to sit down and put on your socks (because they are required for hygiene purposes) as well as cubbies for diaper bags or purses or whatever.



When you pan a little bit to the right from the entryway nook, there is a sitting area with little picnic tables, a television, and a mini kitchen. I love that there are rocking chairs all over for moms and dads to sit with younger children, nurse, or relax :)



Turn a little bit more to the right and you have the main entryway to the area of fun. Avery may not be walking yet, but she is climbing. And LOVING it. This is a great place for us because she can climb on everything and I don't have to pull her off every 1.5 seconds.



Here are a couple more pics of the various fun things for the little ones. All of the equipment makes my OT heart sing!







Ok, I know. Blah blah blah. Where are the pictures of Avery? Right here my loves, I won't make you wait another minute! Get ready for a photo dump!







Doesn't she look like a girly jail inmate in her onesie? I love it.







Also, please take note of the curly mullet. I keep thinking I should cut it to even it up because the back is growing WAY faster than the front, but I can't bring myself to cut the curls off. Business in the front and party in the back is a super adorable look for a baby toddler.





Have a great day!










2 comments:

  1. Can I just say I love the comment about the mullet I let out a Natalie type laugh lol!!!
    bethany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I just say I love her mullet so much I can't bear to cut it?? haha

      Delete

Thanks for reading!