Friday, June 14, 2013

Pink or Blue?

Guesses anyone?

They told us a few weeks ago what they thought we were having, but went back and forth. It's nice having an ultrasound every week because we can be like, "ok look again."

After 3 ultrasounds and all 3 technicians saying the same thing, we are excited to announce that we are expecting 2 MORE GIRLS!


Now now, I know what you're thinking, because I thought the same thing. "Oh, poor Troy." Yeah right, he was so excited. I mean, he was hoping that one of them would be a boy, but really, who does he have to blame but himself? AND after everything we've been through, he was THRILLED that they're healthy and we're having more...and he has Optimus. He totally counts as another boy in the house to balance all the estrogen. So he's not completely alone, right?


So good news, we already have girl clothes :) YES! I was so worried about not being able to reuse some of Avery's clothes if we had a bunch of boys. But that was just nonsense. I started pulling out all of Avery's newborn stuff. O. M. G. You forget SO quickly how little they are when they are born. Crazy.

My last appointment went great on tuesday and the hemorrhage is SMALLER! YAY! I am on the "regular" high risk appointment schedule now, which is an appointment every 2 weeks instead of every week. My big anatomy scan is in 4 weeks.

AND AVERY COMES HOME ON WEDNESDAY! I'm going to try and get a video at the airport to post of this. Kind of like a coming home from a deployment video. Except Avery is coming home from Grandma's. So not really the same thing. I hope she remembers us...she should. We skype all the time and she knows us. I'm just being paranoid.

I'm also nesting in anticipation of her return home. Her big girl room and big girl bed is all ready for her. We also changed her door knob from a lever to a knob in hopes that she won't be able to open it. I think that's wishful thinking. Haha.

2 comments:

  1. Why be the trend breaker in our family, right? There are lots of girl clothes to go around!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha so true! We called Troy's dad and we were both like....sorry!! I know it's like 7 girls in a row!! Crazy!

      Delete

Thanks for reading!