Friday, July 27, 2012

I am an Instagram Fan - Like HUGE

It's official. I love my iphone. Yeah yeah, Troy. We should have switched 4 months ago. You were right. Moving right along.

My favorite app is Instagram. If you want to follow us on there, the user name is barnesdailycircus and Troy has one that is tbizzleecu.

Here are a couple of my favorite pictures so far:

I LOVE THIS PICTURE! Everything about it. I love the look on her face. Like she is Godzilla crushing everything and having a great time doing it. Look at those fat little legs! BITE BITE! I could just BBQ them.


We went to a local italian place. It was pretty underwhelming. Like pretty much everything in Alamogordo. But I managed to get a pretty adorable picture of Troy and Avery sharing spaghetti Lady and and Tramp style.


Avery's mullet. Disguised as a ponytail.


I cannot say how happy this picture makes me. I laugh every time I see it.


We went to the indoor play place at McDonald's. It's awesome. Like amazing place place. Can you tell that Avery loved it too?? FISTPUMP!


This is some of God's handiwork on the way to Las Cruces. Gorgeous.


Troy and I have a tradition where we take photobooth photos about once a year. We have a bunch of them that we keep on our fridge. This is our first time taking them with Avery. Here is a sampling of that little gem. I LOVE IT!


And there you have it. Can you see why I am totally in love with instagram? I feel like a professional photographer. I can't say enough good things about it. You can follow me at barnesdailycircus :) Happy Friday!



2 comments:

  1. Just followed you on Instagram, can't believe it's taken me this long!

    I might have just "loved" every photo. Sorry I'm not sorry.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat - thanks so much for sharing with this blog - it makes it less difficult to be so far away from you guys. Love you. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!