Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Lady of Many Faces. And How I Never Need to Spend Money on Toys. Ever.

We all know that I think Avery is the cutest thing to ever walk the planet. I love her laugh and her hair and her kiss sounds and her fatty legs. I just love it.

I feel like people tell you things, but you don't believe them until you see it for yourself. So here is the truth:

No matter how many cool toys and gadgets and tv programs you have, your child will always always always prefer a simple toy over the fancy stuff.

Exhibit A:


Exhibit B:


Exhibit C:


Now that she's a little bit older, she is super into peek a boo and anything that jumps out at her and scares her. She is a little thrill seeker and definitely prefers to play games where she interacts with us rather than playing alone.

Right now, her favorite game is to ride on my foot. When I am sitting on the couch when my legs crossed, she walks up to me and sits on the foot of the leg that is crossed like a little seat. Then I just flex and extend my knee. Best. Game. Ever. And she makes the BEST faces during this game. I should have some KILLER quads in the next few months.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!