Thursday, October 8, 2015

Anecdotes with Avery

Kids are hilarious. Good thing too.

Recent conversations with Avery include but are not limited to:

Troy is driving Avery to school and it is the first ACTUAL rainy, cloudy day in months.

Troy: Look at this! What does it look like to you?

Avery: I don't know.

Troy: If we were in the Lion King, what would it look like?

Avery: AN ELEPHANT GRAVEYARD!


Look at that face. I love it so much, I could just punch it. She makes my teeth hurt she's so sweet.

One of the bonuses of Avery getting older, is that she can do her whole bedtime routine herself.

Avery: DAD!!! DAD! I NEED YOU! I'M HAVING A HEART ATTACK IN HERE!

Troy comes running into the bathroom-

Troy: What's wrong? Are you okay?

Avery: I'm squeezing and squeezing but I can't get the toothpaste out. Help me.


1 comment:

  1. Avery looks so much like you, Natalie, and obviously has your good sense of humor, too. Jim even says, "chip off the block". Wish you all lived closer, hope you will come swim with us again one day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!